Our Military Pitch Event is a unique opportunity for active military personnel, retired veterans, and the families of military servicemen and women to showcase their entrepreneurial spirit and innovation. We will invite six NEI members with military affiliations to pitch their products.
NEI Members who are:
1. Pitch Your Ideas: Share your innovative product ideas with our panel of experienced judges who have a keen eye for market potential and viability. Or, if you’re not pitching but part of the audience, you can gain valuable insight by watching others pitch their products live.
2. Expert Feedback: Receive valuable feedback and insights from industry experts to refine your concept and increase its chances of success.
3. Networking Opportunities: Whether you’re pitching your product or part of the audience viewing the product pitches, this event will offer a great opportunity to connect with like-minded individuals, mentors, and potential collaborators within the NEI community.
Networking and light refreshments: 5:30-6:30pm
Product Pitches: 6:30-8:00pm
Please register to secure your spot here: https://NEIpitch.eventbrite.com
Please continue reading and submit your product below.
1. Register: Register below to be considered for the pitch. Registration is free for military-affiliated individuals. If you would like to have an NDA in place before you submit your product, please download our NDA, fill it out, and email it back to email@example.com.
2. Prepare Your Pitch: Develop a pitch presentation that highlights your product idea and its market potential. Pitches must not exceed 5 minutes in length. Panelist feedback will be limited to 10 minutes or less.
3. Present: On the day of the event, present your pitch to the panel of experts and our audience. Pitch can include video, slides, and/or demonstration of the product itself (retail ready product or prototype).
Peter Cifichiello An M&A and Emerging Growth Lawyer at Morse, Peter Cifichiello, guides clients on mergers & acquisitions, venture capital investments, and equity/convertible note financings for startups. Prior to law school, Peter served as a Surface Warfare Officer in the United States Navy, aboard the USS Denver (LPD-9), deploying twice.
◆◆ PANELISTS ◆◆
Eric Solem is a Managing Principal and President of the Boston office of Lee & Associates. A U.S. Air Force Academy graduate, Eric was an instructor pilot in the Air Force before entering graduate school and entering the business world.
BufferSprings Founder and CEO, Rob Arndt is a 14-year Veteran of the United States Marine Corps, with 8 of those years focused on armed forces Recruitment & Retention. BufferSprings is proud to be a Certified Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business.
As Eastern Regional Outreach Director for the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO), Elizabeth Dougherty carries out the strategic direction of the Under Secretary of Commerce for Intellectual Property and Director of the USPTO.